- This event has passed.
Electrical Testing: What is it and why do we need it?
June 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for a presentation on Electrical Testing. We will discuss:
- As electrical designers and contractors why do we need Electrical testing?
- What are some types of acceptance testing (i.e., grounding/bonding, generator startup, insulation resistance, circuit breaker injection testing)?
- What type of testing is required for existing facilities NFPA 70B?
- How often should testing be done (i.e., daily, monthly, yearly)?
- Who is best qualified to do the electrical testing?
- What does electrical commissioning entail?
Register here: https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/232446
- Date: 19 Jun 2020
- Time: 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM